In the past three days I have thrown up, went to the store just to get a Cadburry Cream Egg, had an unexplainable emotional meltdown, and broke out the maternity jeans. So with that:
- Goodbye sleep.
- Goodbye buttons and zippers.
- Goodbye hunger control, weight control, and bladder control.
- Goodbye emotional stability.
- Goodbye energy.
- Goodbye cold lunch meat, caffeine, and hair dye.
- Goodbye walking with ease, talking with ease, and breathing comfortably in general.
- Goodbye ibuprofen and NyQuil.
- Goodbye memory.
- Goodbye body for one and appetite for one.
- Goodbye internal thermostat.
- Hello nausea.
- Hello exhaustion.
- Hello snoogle.
- Hello elastic pants.
- Hello bigger feet, bigger boobs, bigger me.
- Hello heartburn.
- Hello bleeding gums.
- Hello food.
- Hello horse sized prenatal vitamins and unisom.
- Hello unexplainable tears.
- Hello crazy dreams.
Welcome to the game, Baby #2.